- About LBTS6
- Life at LBTS6
- AS /A2 Level Biology
- AS /A2 Level Chemistry
- AS /A2 Level Computer Science
- AS /A2 Level Economics
- AS /A2 Level English
- AS /A2 Level History
- AS /A2 Level Languages (French or Spanish)
- AS /A2 Level Law
- AS /A2 Level Maths/Further Maths
- AS /A2 Level Media
- AS/A2 Level Physics
- AS /A2 Level Psychology
- AS /A2 Level Religious Studies
- AS /A2 Level Sociology
- Level 3 Certfiicate Maths in context
- BTEC Level 3 Business
- BTEC Level 3 IT
- BTEC Level 3 Applied Science
- BTEC Level 3 Sport
- Level 1/2 Bridging (incl. GCSE English & maths)
- How to Apply
- Case Studies
- Contact Us
- Cookie Usage
LBTS6 – TOP OF THE LEAGUE AGAIN!
This week the Department for Education published exam league tables for last year. LBTS6 is very proud to announce it was in the top 50 of over 4300 schools nationally for student progress in both A Levels and Level 3 BTecs; this is an amazing achievement. The results for LBTS are excellent:
- Value Added for A level students is 0.32. Top 5% of English schools.
- Value Added for BTEC students is 1.02. Top 5% of English schools.
"IT WAS AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN AN ORGANISATION LIKE COMIC RELIEF WHICH RAISES MILLIONS OF POUNDS FOR CHARITY EACH YEAR".
EMDADUR – COMIC RELIEF
LBTS is part of Future First which connects former students, our alumni, with each other and LBTS. Our alumni support us in many ways including volunteering in school, speakering at assemblies and offering work experience placements. We would love to grow the network even more so please sign up to our network using the following link: https://networks.futurefirst.org.uk/former-student/lilianbaylis.
“I ENJOYED WORKING WITH THE CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP TEAM OF IBM. IT GAVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE HOW A CORPORATE BUSINESS OPERATES".
COLLINS – IBM