- About LBTS6
- Life at LBTS6
- AS /A2 Level Biology
- AS /A2 Level Chemistry
- AS /A2 Level Computer Science
- AS /A2 Level Economics
- AS /A2 Level English
- AS /A2 Level History
- AS /A2 Level Languages (French or Spanish)
- AS /A2 Level Law
- AS /A2 Level Maths/Further Maths
- AS /A2 Level Media
- AS/A2 Level Physics
- AS /A2 Level Psychology
- AS /A2 Level Religious Studies
- AS /A2 Level Sociology
- Level 3 Certfiicate Maths in context
- BTEC Level 3 Business
- BTEC Level 3 IT
- BTEC Level 3 Applied Science
- BTEC Level 3 Sport
- Level 1/2 Bridging (incl. GCSE English & maths)
- How to Apply
- Case Studies
- Contact Us
- Cookie Usage
LBTS6 Open Evening
2016 A Level Exam Results
LBTS6 staff and students were delighted with this year’s A level and level 3 BTEC results. There were significant increases all round which meant it was the best year ever for LBTS6 Year 13 students:
All our students are now able to look forward to embarking on a range of degree courses at a variety of universities including: Engineering at University of Durham, Accounting at Liverpool University, Computer Science and Sports at Brunel University and Pharmacy at UCL.
Congratulations to all students on their achievements! Staff and students wish you every success in your chosen pathway.
LBTS6 – TOP OF THE LEAGUE AGAIN!
This week the Department for Education published exam league tables for last year. LBTS6 is very proud to announce it was in the top 50 of over 4300 schools nationally for student progress in both A Levels and Level 3 BTecs; this is an amazing achievement. The results for LBTS are excellent:
- Value Added for A level students is 0.32. Top 5% of English schools.
- Value Added for BTEC students is 1.02. Top 5% of English schools.
"IT WAS AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN AN ORGANISATION LIKE COMIC RELIEF WHICH RAISES MILLIONS OF POUNDS FOR CHARITY EACH YEAR".
EMDADUR – COMIC RELIEF