We offer two types of bursary
Vulnerable Bursary - this is a bursary of £1200 for the year and is paid monthly to the following students
- young people living in care OR who are care leavers
- young people who are personally in receipt of Income Support or Universal Credit
- young people in receipt of a Disability Living Allowance (or Personal Independence Payments) and Employment Support Allowance
Discretionary Bursary - this is a payment of £100 per term (6 terms in Year 12, 5 terms in Year 13). It is paid at the end of each term to the following students
- Students who are eligible for free school meals AND
- who have achieved at least 95% attendance and punctuality that term,
EARN WHILST YOU LEARN
There are a number of paid positions within the lower school that LBTS6 students may apply for.
- Break duty
- Year 8 & 9 mentoring
- Library assistants
- Classroom LSAs
- Running an extra-curricular club for LBTS students
If you are interested in any of these positions, please indicate this on your LBTS6 application form.